Friday, June 7, 2013

Charlie

jenniferlawrencejl: Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult on the...





jenniferlawrencejl:

Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult on the set of X-Men (June 6)

my name is secretly Jane Lane



my name is secretly Jane Lane

Photo









Photo



hipsville: curviest





hipsville:

curviest

dofpfilmupdates: Fighting in the Paris fountains on the set of...



















dofpfilmupdates:

Fighting in the Paris fountains on the set of X-Men: DOFP. 06.06.2013 (x

vacants: (by Joana Salta)



vacants:

(by Joana Salta)

codenamecesare: intowhiteness: I love this fandom. :D I've...





codenamecesare:

intowhiteness:

I love this fandom. :D

I've been doing a Google Image search for a particular gif from the film… I am finding everything else except what I'm looking for, but as;kdjf everything is great :D

All I wish right now is to pass literature exams tomorrow.

All I wish right now is to pass literature exams tomorrow.

What ship do you think I'm the child of?

miss-nerdgasmz:

#oH FUCKING YES #PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE I'M SO CURIOUS #CROSSOVERS COUNT BTW LIKE IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A STANDARD SHIP OR ANYTHING#WHICHEVER PEOPLE YOU THINK MADE ME

havingajonfire: reads nc-17 slash fiction as bedtime story

havingajonfire:

reads nc-17 slash fiction as bedtime story

Photo



I know you can't wait to see another photo of my arm...



I know you can't wait to see another photo of my arm don't you everybody loves looking at my arm oh you don't whatever look at my arm

Photo



hashedtag: *texts u back a few minutes after so u know im not desperate* 

hashedtag:

*texts u back a few minutes after so u know im not desperate* 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



trobador: FOR MOTLEYPATCHES: DAYS OF PACIFIC NORTH AND SOUTH...













trobador:

FOR MOTLEYPATCHES:

DAYS OF PACIFIC NORTH AND SOUTH PAST

Sci-fi dystopia steam- handwave-punk AU with male odalisques, playboy telepaths, self-made giant mecha robot factory owners, monster fighters, love, and war.

Please write this, fandom.

No comments:

Post a Comment