Sunday, June 9, 2013

YouAreOwned

onepervertddaddy-com: PLAYTIME!



onepervertddaddy-com:

PLAYTIME!

ironfistinvelvetglove: cumformepet: Your spanking builds...



ironfistinvelvetglove:

cumformepet:

Your spanking builds character and reminds you of what to expect when you misbehave. You can scream, flinch, and cry after each hit, but don't you dare forget to say thank you.

Are we clear?

*IF*

littletaffy: danny560: enough said ***Ya, that happens to me...



littletaffy:

danny560:

enough said

***Ya, that happens to me a lot =\

Photo





haughtyspirit: Taking her in, accepting her for who she is and...



haughtyspirit:

Taking her in, accepting her for who she is and loving her for all of the things that she does right but, even more for the things she does wrong. It's not her perfections that make her special, it's her imperfections that do, just as my imperfections make me special. It's giving her the room to grow…always allowing her to be her, to allow relationships to blossom.

A tree cannot grow without fertile soil, space for roots to spread and sunlight to feed it. So too, does a soul need nurturing, space to grow upon itself and other souls and, kindness and love to feed it.

Photo



Photo



Photo



picmanbdsm: I enjoy the look of this. I suggest you have her...



picmanbdsm:

I enjoy the look of this. I suggest you have her use both hands to pull apart her labia as you squeeze and twist the tit. 

Photo



naggisch: (via TumbleOn)



naggisch:

(via TumbleOn)

fuckdolls4use: As you can see gentlemen, it's holes are fresh...



fuckdolls4use:

As you can see gentlemen, it's holes are fresh and barely used. Tonight, you get it for the bargain price of $50 a hole. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being kind to you. It's just that I only need $1000 out of this piece of fuckmeat before I return it to its' husband and I want to make it as degrading as possible.

Photo



guidetrainlove: Time for a good old fashioned face fucking



guidetrainlove:

Time for a good old fashioned face fucking

misterem: hisgoodgirl410: call-mesir: I love Spanking my sexy...





















misterem:

hisgoodgirl410:

call-mesir:

I love Spanking my sexy assed submissive goddess

Omg so much wetness

Lovely.

thatsjustthehalfofit: A true slut loves being loaned out on...



thatsjustthehalfofit:

A true slut loves being loaned out on occasion….

ocix: try-breaking-me: Not having my gaze stray away from...



ocix:

try-breaking-me:

Not having my gaze stray away from Yours, Sir…

Come girl, come…

Photo



Photo



xspanked-masters-petx: Love making her work for it…



xspanked-masters-petx:

Love making her work for it…

No comments:

Post a Comment