Friday, June 7, 2013

oxycontin

Photo



Photo



Have a selfie from last night. Pre drunken state pasty pale me.



Have a selfie from last night. Pre drunken state pasty pale me.

Photo



vintagegal: Rest in Peace Esther Williams (August 8, 1921- June...



vintagegal:

Rest in Peace Esther Williams (August 8, 1921- June 6, 2013)

Nature. The one love πŸ’€πŸƒπŸŒ΅



Nature. The one love πŸ’€πŸƒπŸŒ΅

that feeling of overwhelming of being alone, i must say i've been getting that feeling myself, yeah some people may say i have things going for me and this and that, but the fact of the matter is, i'm still alone and no cares enough to give a shit at all! sorry for the blurt, but i feel like i really understand what you mean and what you might be going through.

It's always nice knowing you aren't alone. If you ever want to talk message me again x

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



wordscanbesexy: heatherbat: callmebliss: hellotailor: rub...



wordscanbesexy:

heatherbat:

callmebliss:

hellotailor:

rubdown:

lovelymoonbeams:

stunningpicture:

'Cause people seem to only post the 20-something Audrey Hepburn

this is genuinely the first photo i've seen of her looking older

I didn't know Audrey Hepburn grew old into a bomb-ass old lady until like, last year. I thought she died young cuz that's the only pictures I've ever seen. 

omg

<3

she was also the granddaughter of a baron, the daughter of a nazi sympathizer, spent her teens doing ballet to secretly raise money for the dutch resistance against the nazis, and spent her post-film career as a goodwill ambassador of UNICEF, winning the presidential medal of freedom for her efforts.

and history remembers her as pretty.

\o/

and history remembers her as pretty.

and history remembers her as pretty.

and history remembers her as pretty.

Photo



Photo



the feeling i hate most is that overwhelming feeling/knowledge that i just may be alone forever,...

the feeling i hate most is that overwhelming feeling/knowledge that i just may be alone forever, that i will never find someone to love and share my life with. its so pathetic.

seltzerlizard: Cheeseburger



seltzerlizard:

Cheeseburger

Photo



I’m so tired I could cry, after four night shifts I had one night off.. And back to work. So I...

I’m so tired I could cry, after four night shifts I had one night off.. And back to work. So I finished work yesterday at 8am and back to work the next day at 2pm, barely slept overnight because I’ve been so nocturnal. Feel like shit

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment